- Where Good Ideas Come from: The Natural History of InnovationJohnson, Steven
- Celestial Calculations: A Gentle Introduction to Computational AstronomyLawrence, J. L.
- Dark Winter: How the Sun Is Causing a 30-Year Cold SpellCasey, John L.
- Consciousness: Confessions of a Romantic ReductionistKoch, Christof
- Six Easy Pieces: Essentials of Physics Explained by Its Most Brilliant TeacherFeynman, Richard P.
- Quantum Strangeness: Wrestling with Bell's Theorem and the Ultimate Nature of RealityGreenstein, George S.
- Drawing Physics: 2,600 Years of Discovery from Thales to HiggsLemons, Don S.
- Mission Moon 3-D: A New Perspective on the Space RaceEicher, David J.
- The Jazz of Physics: The Secret Link Between Music and the Structure of the UniverseAlexander, Stephon