- Dark Paradise: A History of Opiate Addiction in AmericaCourtwright, David T.
- The Wounded Warrior Handbook: A Resource Guide for Returning Veterans, Updated Second EditionMoore, Janelle B.
- Epidemics and Ideas: Essays on the Historical Perception of PestilenceRanger, T. O.
- Fever Season: The Story of a Terrifying Epidemic and the People Who Saved a CityKeith, Jeanette
- Greek Medicine from the Heroic to the Hellenistic Age: A Source BookLongrigg, James
- The Nazi Doctors and the Nuremberg Code: Human Rights in Human ExperimentationAnnas, George J.
- A Pocket Medical Dictionary: Giving the Pronunciation and Definition of the Principal Words Used in Medicine and the Collateral Sciences (Classic RGould, George Milbry
- The Good Doctors: The Medical Committee for Human Rights and the Struggle for Social Justice in Health CareDittmer, John
- Lordship in Four Realms CB: The Lacy Family, 11661241Veach, Colin
Hardcover, Software, Paperback
- La Jeunesse de Catherine de Medicis, Tr., Annote Et Augmente Par A. BaschetVon Reumont, Alfred
- Slavery, Disease, and Suffering in the Southern LowcountryMcCandless, Peter
Hardcover, Paperback, eBook